click pics for larger view 
I've finished a couple more baby hats. (For those wondering Baby Hats are just what I'm currently into due to a sudden rise in babies and preg people I know, and I love it! I will do other things too..
Okay I've finished another 2 hats ... the first was a black and gray one that I planned on giving little tied ears but I should have used a single strand instead of two. It's a little to dense to gather. But it would be great for cold weather! The second hat I was experamenting to see if I could do a patchwork pattern. But the raw edge didn’t curl up and looked unfinished till I crocheted the edge and now it wont give enough for a hat… so it’s going to be a doll hat, a draw string bag, or I may redo the edging. If so I’ll post new pics.
For more pictures I added a link to my Flickr projects album to the left side. Next post I'll have some pictures of a baby beanie I'm making for a friend who's part of the Pogo tournament group I'm in. She requested Steeler's team colors gold & black.
Take care... april

2 comments:
Your hats are really cool. Have you thought about makeing scarfs? I bet they would look really cool like your hats. :-p
~Amanda~
I have done a scarf or 2... you should remember DD I made it for you! I guess it was 4 or 5 years ago...lol. I'll post some pic's. ;-)
April
Post a Comment