Of course the camera was hidden in the drawer I thought it was in to begin with!!! Been looking all week.. gerrr.
So I've taken a bunch of pictures and I'll try and add a couple here but I'll have to get the others on in a day or so.
I’m feeling icky not sick... just restarted taking my ADD/ADHD meds today in the hope I could get more focused and organized. Then I had too much soda and coffee. Was ok till the coffee and now I'm pretty icky.
Oh great not only is the spell check not working but the picture option isn't either.FYI it works with FireFox!
Take Care... April
ok... pic's I'll have to get better ones in the daylight.. but here we gooo....

Here are four baby hats I made for my friend who had TWIN BOYS!
So 2 of each color combo LOL.

Here are some I made for my ex-sis-in-law. Two are multi-color from before we knew it was a girl and then two PINK WOOHOO a GIRL!

Here are four baby hats I made for my friend who had TWIN BOYS!
So 2 of each color combo LOL.

Here are some I made for my ex-sis-in-law. Two are multi-color from before we knew it was a girl and then two PINK WOOHOO a GIRL!

No comments:
Post a Comment