I'm still new to this so ....Thanks to my 11 year old daughter trying to post a comment I realized it was set to where people couldn't comment anonymously... I don't feel you should have to sign-up for any web site just to comment on mine. So that setting has been changed. By all means please do log-in if you already belong to one of the options or sign up if you'd like! It would be nice if you signed your post so I know who you are or even let me know how you found me (friend or from my profile @ Crafster, Ravelry, or Etsy.) But that too is up to you.
Most of all thank you for visiting!
April
PS I'VE GOT 2 NEW 2GB CARDS FOR MY CAMERA..WOOHOOO.... DEFINITELY MORE PICTURES TO COME
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I feel happy that you have new cards and show some more pictures. Like you can show those scarfs you made me but I still have some of them though but still. ;)
~Amanda~
Post a Comment